Creative Digi Diva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creative Digi Diva

Art ~ Graphics ~ Fashion ~ Lifestyles ~ Learning

PortalHomeEventsSearchRegisterLog in
ABOUT OUR PROJECT
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Upcoming Discussions & Online Tutorials
Below are books you can read to familiarize yourself with some of our upcoming member discussions. You are not required to purchase anything to participate in this forum nor the member discussions. These are only suggestions for further interest.

The Business Of UsedThe Countdown has started! Let's Go!! Ir?t=creatempir-20&l=ur2&o=1

The Art Of LampshadesThe Countdown has started! Let's Go!! Ir?t=creatempir-20&l=ur2&o=1

Yardsale Know HowThe Countdown has started! Let's Go!! Ir?t=creatempir-20&l=ur2&o=1

Consignment BusinessThe Countdown has started! Let's Go!! Ir?t=creatempir-20&l=ur2&o=1
Like/Tweet/+1

The Countdown has started! Let's Go!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CDDIVA
Admin
Admin
CDDIVA

The Countdown has started! Let's Go!! Empty
PostSubject: The Countdown has started! Let's Go!!   The Countdown has started! Let's Go!! EmptySun Feb 24, 2019 4:04 pm

Hello there Divas of all types Wink
I just spent the last 3 hours going over the forum in the PUBLIC sections, and changing links from the .net that is going to expire in a week or so, to this:
https://creativedigidiva.forumotion.com
Please, if you have ever bookmarked the .net address, replace it with this one, which is the subdomain and the actual forum address the platform serves.

I have not yet replaced the links that might still be going to the .net in the PRIVATE areas, so if you do join and enter that area, please note any .net links will expire in a week and need replacing. I will try to come back later and finish, but I really must get other things done before it gets much later today.

Please visit and join if you like now... I am aiming for a more social learning and sharing atmosphere this time around, rather than my original plan. Let's all share and learn some great knowledge we can use to better our daily lives and the lives of those around us.

Any educators or influencers that would like a forum to teach in, please be aware, this is still an option I want to pursue. I obviously don't know everything lol, and want anyone willing to share thier knowledge to help others,
to have a place to call "home". If that is you, contact me at the forum.
Allons-y
Back to top Go down
https://colormyagenda.com

The Countdown has started! Let's Go!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creative Digi Diva :: UPDATES AND RULES :: News and Updates-
Jump to: