Creative Digi Diva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creative Digi Diva

Art ~ Graphics ~ Fashion ~ Lifestyles ~ Learning

PortalHomeEventsSearchRegisterLog in
ABOUT OUR PROJECT
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Upcoming Discussions & Online Tutorials
Below are books you can read to familiarize yourself with some of our upcoming member discussions. You are not required to purchase anything to participate in this forum nor the member discussions. These are only suggestions for further interest.

The Business Of UsedGoDaddy Hosting Ir?t=creatempir-20&l=ur2&o=1

The Art Of LampshadesGoDaddy Hosting Ir?t=creatempir-20&l=ur2&o=1

Yardsale Know HowGoDaddy Hosting Ir?t=creatempir-20&l=ur2&o=1

Consignment BusinessGoDaddy Hosting Ir?t=creatempir-20&l=ur2&o=1
Like/Tweet/+1

GoDaddy Hosting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marcy Coate
Mod
Mod
Marcy Coate

GoDaddy Hosting Empty
PostSubject: GoDaddy Hosting   GoDaddy Hosting EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 5:59 am

I've been using GoDaddy hosting for a few years now. Previously I used Hostgator for many years, but I got fed up with all of the down time of the servers (even after they changed me to a different server farm - I still had lots of issues).

GoDaddy pricing is on the economic side, with lots of add-ons (if you need them). They have a bad habit of changing the admin panel from time to time (they call it "improvements" - I call it just plain annoying - but that's because I'm really lazy and don't like to learn new operating systems, etc.) So far I've always been able to figure out how to use the new "improved" versions without too much hassle, but again I'm lazy and hate to waste even 5 extra seconds of my time when I need to go do something to my blogs or websites. LOL!

They have live support via phone, which I will use if I can't find the answer in their support documentation or with Google search (most of the time someone else has already had the same question and I can find the answer without having to phone support). One thing I will say is that a few times I have gotten an "answer" from a support tech and it was NOT RIGHT... but that has happened to me with other hosting providers in the past, not just GoDaddy.

Overall I'm very satisfied with their hosting. If you have questions about this company I'd be happy to answer. :-)
Back to top Go down
http://marcycoate.com

GoDaddy Hosting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creative Digi Diva :: RESEARCH AND REVIEWS :: Hosting R & R-
Jump to: