Creative Digi Diva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creative Digi Diva

Art ~ Graphics ~ Fashion ~ Lifestyles ~ Learning

PortalHomeEventsSearchRegisterLog in
ABOUT OUR PROJECT
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Upcoming Discussions & Online Tutorials
Below are books you can read to familiarize yourself with some of our upcoming member discussions. You are not required to purchase anything to participate in this forum nor the member discussions. These are only suggestions for further interest.

The Business Of UsedProgress In Our Teaching Project! Ir?t=creatempir-20&l=ur2&o=1

The Art Of LampshadesProgress In Our Teaching Project! Ir?t=creatempir-20&l=ur2&o=1

Yardsale Know HowProgress In Our Teaching Project! Ir?t=creatempir-20&l=ur2&o=1

Consignment BusinessProgress In Our Teaching Project! Ir?t=creatempir-20&l=ur2&o=1
Like/Tweet/+1

Progress In Our Teaching Project!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CDDIVA
Admin
Admin
CDDIVA

Progress In Our Teaching Project! Empty
PostSubject: Progress In Our Teaching Project!   Progress In Our Teaching Project! EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 12:34 am

To any members or folks that can read this, there is progress being made in the original project, to teach. I will not elaborate too much now, as the platform I am using is being tweaked and tested now. 

I can tell you that it will be separate from this forum here, as it will be attached to my Planner and Journal website, and will still have free courses and lessons, but now we will also be offering paid courses too.

This forum will remain here, and be a base for all who want to gater and discuss subjects than can help others, just as we originally planned, but the "University" will be a professional ground, where I will be inviting some influencers to earn revenue for their paid courses, and tutorials. I will certainly be updating anyone who is interested as the projects comes to launch.

Anyone who is into printable planners, journals coloring books and resale products may be interested in my newest store that I lainche March 1st.

Visit the store here: https://colormyagenda.com
Back to top Go down
https://colormyagenda.com

Progress In Our Teaching Project!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creative Digi Diva :: UPDATES AND RULES :: News and Updates-
Jump to: