Creative Digi Diva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creative Digi Diva

Art ~ Graphics ~ Fashion ~ Lifestyles ~ Learning

PortalHomeEventsSearchRegisterLog in
ABOUT OUR PROJECT
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Upcoming Discussions & Online Tutorials
Below are books you can read to familiarize yourself with some of our upcoming member discussions. You are not required to purchase anything to participate in this forum nor the member discussions. These are only suggestions for further interest.

The Business Of UsedWe are a Secure site!! Ir?t=creatempir-20&l=ur2&o=1

The Art Of LampshadesWe are a Secure site!! Ir?t=creatempir-20&l=ur2&o=1

Yardsale Know HowWe are a Secure site!! Ir?t=creatempir-20&l=ur2&o=1

Consignment BusinessWe are a Secure site!! Ir?t=creatempir-20&l=ur2&o=1
Like/Tweet/+1

We are a Secure site!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CDDIVA
Admin
Admin
CDDIVA

We are a Secure site!! Empty
PostSubject: We are a Secure site!!   We are a Secure site!! EmptyFri Mar 16, 2018 6:01 pm

Our forum is quite secure, there is no reason to worry if you see any kind of warning about not having SSL or not being secure. 
This is one of the new polocies brought up by googly lol, and has nothing to do with sites like this. 

I do use an ad and pop up blocker thos, not just here, but all across the internet. I personally do too much work on the highway to not have one, I would never get anything done, and for myself, run the risk of becoming distracted, and clicking something I should not. So with that said, if you are fine with ads, by all means, and if you are not, again, by all means use a blocker. You may or may not experience something that doeas not work properly due to the fact that a safe app may need to pop up a window app to work. You can always check by allowing the page access, and see if that was the problem.

Other than that, we are a safe journey into and through learning and sharing. Come on in!
Back to top Go down
https://colormyagenda.com

We are a Secure site!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creative Digi Diva :: UPDATES AND RULES :: News and Updates-
Jump to: